DATE OF BIRTH: 16th November, 1991
CURRENT CITY: Nashik, India
Creative problem solver who thrives on identifying and implementing innovative solutions. Collaborative leader known for building strong relationships throughout the organization, influencing without authority and motivating cross-functional teams.
1. Senior Partner – Cute Chaos Education
Cute Chaos is an early childhood care & education company that aims to reduce learning gaps, increase overall achievement of children below 8 years and create an ecosystem for improved and better connected education for preschool & elementary children
2. Project Management Consultant – Spectra QEST, Adelaide
Designed a project management framework for improving communication, collaboration and efficiency across service delivery.
- Identifying communication gaps by conducting interviews, comparing processes and bench-marking success parameters.
- Redesigning project work-flow to develop a lean execution strategy by improving documentation methods, creating new templates to capture and plot progress and creating a holistic view of projects based on size & complexity.
- Deliver a stakeholder register and risk register to help the team avoid pitfalls and work effectively throughout project life-cycle.
- Deliver a ‘lessons-learnt’ logbook by identifying reflection points throughout project life-cycle along with templates to capture relevant information that improves decision making and helps improve project delivery.
3. Construction Manager – SULA VINEYARDS PVT. LTD.
Designed & constructed a community center impacting 500+ villagers as part of a CSR project undertaken by India’s biggest wine producer. (Contract Awarded)
- Surveyed the community and interacted with the villagers to better understand their problems.
- Proposed & constructed a community center and a children park in the village using locally available and recycled materials.
- Strong focus on traditional building techniques with sustainable methods.
- A great learning milestone and hands-on experience in handling a project and delivering for a leading company.
4. Site Civil Engineer – TECH UNIQUE CONSTROWELL PVT. LTD.
On-site trainee Engineer under Quality Control Team. Supervising ongoing construction activities & reporting to senior management.
Oversaw construction processes from excavation to completion of a residential project.
Prepared holistic reviews for Quality Control Team and implemented improvement in site management.
Experience in construction with MIVAN, DOKA formwork & post-tensioned slab construction.
5. Civil Engineering Intern – OBEROI REALTY LIMITED
Studied the Self-Sustainability model of three-80floored towers for LEED Platinum rating at one of India’s best realty firm.
- Attained firm grasp on evaluation methodologies mentioned in Green Building Submittal of the ‘Platinum’ rated residential project by LEED & IGBC.
- Voluntarily established talks with UK based manufacturer of rubber decks for electricity generation.
- Worked with project management department & studied the systems thoroughly.
6. Founder – I MAKE A DIFFERENCE
Started a program that empowers under-privileged kids by providing education & support. The organization grew from a 5-member team to a 130-member community with 6 centers across the city.
- Directly managed the daily operations in the areas of Finance & Business Administration, Marketing & Communications, Fundraising and Event Management.
- Provided leadership and management for the Global Cultural Exchange projects focused on USA, Australia & Europe regions.
- Excellent experience in team management, leadership, program development, strategy and public speaking
7. Partner – MYTHOUGHTS HOME DÉCOR STORE
Led client engagement teams, handled in-house operations & spearheaded city marketing campaigns.
- Formulated method to comprehend consumer preferences for services, value additions, bundling, etc.
- Developed and implemented overall client acquisition & management systems.- Inventory management and Order processing experience.
- Store merchandising & Discount structure implementation.
8. Sales Representative – The Good Guys
- Maintaining long term relationships with clients and helping them make wise financial decisions in buying.
- Consistently training, Improving communication, effective personal contact and staying on top of the sales process to provide vendors and purchasers the best possible experience.
- Building a great reputation of being trustworthy and loyal by displaying strong work-ethic & consistent growth in performance.
9. Project Outreach Program – PMI Adelaide Chapter
Lead & Implemented the first outreach program on behalf of PMI Adelaide Chapter, to introduce project management concepts as life skills to school children across Adelaide. Watch the video here: https://youtu.be/gjQl247PVY0
EDUCATION & CERTIFICATION
UNIVERSITY OF ADELAIDE, AUSTRALIA
Master of Applied Project Management (Project Systems)
2015 – 2017
Bachelor of Civil Engineering
2009 – 2014
Test of English as Foreign Language, TOEFL
- METHODOLOGIES PMBOK
- ENGINEERING Estimating, Scheduling and Structural Design
- APPLICATION PACKAGES MS- Project, Adobe Creative Suite, MS-Office
- WEB TECHNOLOGIES WordPress, Magento and Sharepoint
- E-MARKETING Search Engine Optimization, Social Media and Internet advertising.
- Building with Rammed earth & Stabilized mud blocks ( BE CIVIL – Final Year Project)
- Bamboo Reinforced Concrete ( Finalist at prestigious IIT – Bombay conference)
- Research paper selection at IEEE conference in Orlando, Florida on a feasibility study of offshore wind farm construction near Mumbai, India.
- Complexity analysis of a coffee delivery business using PESTLE and system of systems concepts.
- Financial analysis & comparison of Myer, Harvey Norman and David jones.
- Project outreach with PMI, Adelaide to impart PM skills to school kids across Australia.
STUDY UNITS COMPLETED
– Managing Project & Systematic Risks – Business & Contract Legal Studies
– Applied Project Management 1 – Portfolio & Program Management
– Project and Innovation Finance and Accounting – Leadership of Organizations
– Enterprise Transformation – Project Management Controls
Traveling, Cricket, Cycling, Learning new skills, Reading on Finance, Leadership and Motivation. Favorite speakers include: Stephen Covey, Daniel Goleman, Robin Sharma, Grant Cardone, etc.
- Global Project Management Institute (PMI) www.pmi.org
- Adelaide PMI Chapter http://www.pmiadelaide.org
- Institution of Engineers http://www.ieiindia.org