DATE OF BIRTH: 16th November, 1991
CURRENT CITY: Nashik, India
PURSUING PMP & MASTERS CERTIFICATION IN PROJECT MANAGEMENT
Creative problem solver who thrives on identifying and implementing innovative solutions. Collaborative leader known for building strong relationships throughout the organization, influencing without authority and motivating cross-functional teams.
1. Project Management Consultant – Spectra QEST, Adelaide
Designed a project management framework for improving communication, collaboration and efficiency across service delivery.
- Identifying communication gaps by conducting interviews, comparing processes and bench-marking success parameters.
- Redesigning project work-flow to develop a lean execution strategy by improving documentation methods, creating new templates to capture and plot progress and creating a holistic view of projects based on size & complexity.
- Deliver a stakeholder register and risk register to help the team avoid pitfalls and work effectively throughout project life-cycle.
- Deliver a ‘lessons-learnt’ logbook by identifying reflection points throughout project life-cycle along with templates to capture relevant information that improves decision making and helps improve project delivery.
Designed & constructed a community center impacting 500+ villagers as part of a CSR project undertaken by India’s biggest wine producer. (Contract Awarded)
- Surveyed the community and interacted with the villagers to better understand their problems.
- Proposed & constructed a community center and a children park in the village using locally available and recycled materials.
- Strong focus on traditional building techniques with sustainable methods.
- A great learning milestone and hands-on experience in handling a project and delivering for a leading company.
3. Site Civil Engineer – TECH UNIQUE CONSTROWELL PVT. LTD.
On-site trainee Engineer under Quality Control Team. Supervising ongoing construction activities & reporting to senior management.
Oversaw construction processes from excavation to completion of a residential project.
Prepared holistic reviews for Quality Control Team and implemented improvement in site management.
Experience in construction with MIVAN, DOKA formwork & post-tensioned slab construction.
Studied the Self-Sustainability model of three-80floored towers for LEED Platinum rating at one of India’s best realty firm.
- Attained firm grasp on evaluation methodologies mentioned in Green Building Submittal of the ‘Platinum’ rated residential project by LEED & IGBC.
- Voluntarily established talks with UK based manufacturer of rubber decks for electricity generation.
- Worked with project management department & studied the systems thoroughly.
Started a program that empowers under-privileged kids by providing education & support. The organization grew from a 5-member team to a 130-member community with 6 centers across the city.
- Directly managed the daily operations in the areas of Finance & Business Administration, Marketing & Communications, Fundraising and Event Management.
- Provided leadership and management for the Global Cultural Exchange projects focused on USA, Australia & Europe regions.
- Excellent experience in team management, leadership, program development, strategy and public speaking
Led client engagement teams, handled in-house operations & spearheaded city marketing campaigns.
- Formulated method to comprehend consumer preferences for services, value additions, bundling, etc.
- Developed and implemented overall client acquisition & management systems.- Inventory management and Order processing experience.
- Store merchandising & Discount structure implementation.
- Maintaining long term relationships with clients and helping them make wise financial decisions in buying.
- Consistently training, Improving communication, effective personal contact and staying on top of the sales process to provide vendors and purchasers the best possible experience.
- Building a great reputation of being trustworthy and loyal by displaying strong work-ethic & consistent growth in performance.
8. Project Outreach Program – PMI Adelaide Chapter
Lead & Implemented the first outreach program on behalf of PMI Adelaide Chapter, to introduce project management concepts as life skills to school children across Adelaide. Watch the video here: https://youtu.be/gjQl247PVY0
EDUCATION & CERTIFICATION
Master of Applied Project Management (Project Systems)
2015 – 2017
Bachelor of Civil Engineering
2009 – 2014
Test of English as Foreign Language, TOEFL
- METHODOLOGIES PMBOK
- ENGINEERING Estimating, Scheduling and Structural Design
- APPLICATION PACKAGES MS- Project, Adobe Creative Suite, MS-Office
- WEB TECHNOLOGIES WordPress, Magento and Sharepoint
- E-MARKETING Search Engine Optimization, Social Media and Internet advertising.
- Building with Rammed earth & Stabilized mud blocks ( BE CIVIL – Final Year Project)
- Bamboo Reinforced Concrete ( Finalist at prestigious IIT – Bombay conference)
- Research paper selection at IEEE conference in Orlando, Florida on a feasibility study of offshore wind farm construction near Mumbai, India.
- Complexity analysis of a coffee delivery business using PESTLE and system of systems concepts.
- Financial analysis & comparison of Myer, Harvey Norman and David jones.
- Project outreach with PMI, Adelaide to impart PM skills to school kids across Australia.
STUDY UNITS COMPLETED
– Managing Project & Systematic Risks – Business & Contract Legal Studies
– Applied Project Management 1 – Portfolio & Program Management
– Project and Innovation Finance and Accounting – Leadership of Organizations
– Enterprise Transformation – Project Management Controls
Traveling, Cricket, Cycling, Learning new skills, Reading on Finance, Leadership and Motivation. Favorite speakers include: Stephen Covey, Daniel Goleman, Robin Sharma, Grant Cardone, etc.
- Global Project Management Institute (PMI) www.pmi.org
- Adelaide PMI Chapter http://www.pmiadelaide.org
- Institution of Engineers http://www.ieiindia.org