I’m a highly ambitious & performance driven budding professional with a constant urge to develop a strong work ethic, foster a personality that breathes motivation, positive attitude to change and maintains a work-life balance for high productivity.
I’ve crafted my professional journey to align with my passion and long terms goals in life. As a civil engineer, I’m dedicated to become a medium to create sustainable living spaces that complement the built environment. I’ve worked on exploring and gaining experience in green building technologies throughout my undergraduate years .
As a project manager, my goal is to influence outcomes by influencing people & organization behavior. I’ve developed an acute interest in systems thinking that has empowered me to complement my technical skills with a management approach that allows me to identify inter-dependencies and relations to leverage project success.
I’m someone who thrives on change & challenges in order to stay relevant and adaptable in this fast-paced environment but also focused and patient to persevere through the learning curve. At last, my goal is to spend my best days doing world-class work that contributes to the society & industry in a meaningful way.
WHY AM I DIFFERENT?
Expert Problem Champion Strategic C Communicator Solver For Change Thinker
– Started Internship at Spectra Qest as a Project Management Intern.
– Lead & Implemented “Project Outreach” on behalf of PMI Adelaide Chapter, to introduce project management concepts as life skills to school children across Adelaide. Watch the video here: https://youtu.be/gjQl247PVY0
- Consulting services from BDO to the value of $3000
- Scholarship to Venture Dorm powered by Mega, at the New Venture Institute,
- 6 months’ co-working space with eNVIsion, at the New Venture Institute
- Microsoft Surface Pro Tablet
- enovAsia Market Acceleration Services
- 25% off web development services from MonkeyDo.